Classics Used and Rare Books is a bookstore in the heart of downtown Trenton.
We are community driven–doing our best to foster social capital, hosting community groups, supporting regional authors and giving books to Trenton kids for FREE. See community testimonials here and see awards for our community service here. We host weekly Scrabble games.
And, of course, we love books and book people, to the point of distraction.
- 4 West Lafayette, in downtown Trenton.
- Tuesday through Thursday 12 noon to 2 pm
- Friday 12 noon to 2 pm, 6 pm to midnight
- Saturday 11 am to 4 pm
Classics contact information
Classics book listings
- Select titles can be found listed here: http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=cellar&sts=t&vci=1351519&x=48&y=13. Note–this is only a fraction of the books on sale at Classics.
Classics trade policy
- We do not purchase books as a rule. We give store credit for most books. Some that we do not give credit for include books in poor condition, Reader’s Digest books, magazines, book club books, encyclopedias and select other books.